All-inclusive Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty Overview
Subject to the limitations and exclusions listed below, Window World Inc. (“Company”) warrants to the original purchaser/property owner (“Owner”) and, if any, Owner’s immediate transferee, excluding all other subsequent transferees, that that any window or vinyl sliding patio door installed by the Company is free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the Owner or Owner’s immediate transferee resides in the home in which the windows are installed. See printed Window World labor and manufacturer’s product warranties for complete details.
Vinyl Parts Warranty – That under normal use, the vinyl components of the window will not blister, peel, rot, or corrode.
Mechanical Parts Warranty – That all mechanical parts (locks, vent locks, balances) are warranted to be free from manufactured defects in material and workmanship. Replacement parts will be supplied at no charge.
Insulated Glass Warranty – The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the dead air space of the sealed unit for the life of the window. If the glass unit fails, the Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit at no charge.
Glass Breakage Warranty – The Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit in the event of accidental glass breakage.
Labor Warranty – That all labor necessary to correct any item covered by this warranty will be provided at no extra charge by the Company.
Transferable Warranty – This warranty may be transferred to the Owner’s immediate transferee provided the transferee notifies the Company, in writing, at the address below, within 30 days of the property’s transfer date. The correspondence must include a transfer fee of $50, the original Owner’s name and address, transferee’s name and address, and the Window World location responsible for the installation.
Window World, Inc.
118 Shaver Street
N. Wilkesboro, NC 28659
General Limitations and Exclusions
- Warranty covers npn-impact products installed in owner-occupied single-family detached residence.
- Acts of God (hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, etc), acts of war, riots, fire, stress resulting from localized heat, modifications, and vandalism are not covered by this warranty.
- Color variance may occur between replacement parts and weathered original material.
- Labor warranty does not transfer to Owner’s immediate transferee.
- This warranty is exclusively for windows and vinyl sliding patio doors installed by the Company. Any additional products such as entry doors and storm doors, installed by the Company, in conjunction with the window contract/installation will carry the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- Glass Breakage Warranty — excludes garden windows, patio doors, tempered units, special shapes, impact products and beveled-leaded, grooved and laminated glass.
- Caulking – To seal window frame or trim package against water and/or air infiltration, caulking may be necessary on some installations. Caulking maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner. It is not considered part not of the product and is not covered under the warranty.
- Condensation – Condensation on windows and patio doors may occur as the natural result of humidity within a home or changes in interior/exterior temperature, and does not indicate a product defect. The warranty does not cover condensation nor frost or freezing from condensation on the windows.
Window World labor and manufacturer’s product warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights Which vary from state to state. Warranty coverage begins with project completion and final payment.