Window World Bay and Bow windows are exceptionally energy-efficient, helping to lower your heating and cooling costs, increase the comfort of your home, and even improve its resale value. And like all Window World products, they are designed for a lifetime of performance and maintenance freedom. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty* is your assurance that we stand behind this promise.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system eliminates sagging and bowing
- Premium vinyl ensures long-lasting beauty-will never chip, peel, crack or warp and never needs to be painted.
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed-lite styles
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel,crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings
- Head & seatboards in Oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or Bowing and the need for external braces.
Plus these additional features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year round performance.
- Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
Enhance your Bay and Bow windows with these options
- SolarZone Insulated Glass Package featuring Low-E Glass, Argon gas, and ThermD Intercept Stainless Steel Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional Light Oak, Dark Oak, Cherry or White Woodgrain interior finishes.